Wireline Operator Trainee – Williston, ND
Under Close Supervision drive equipment to location and rig up and down. This position learns to rebuild tools and assist in loading and assembling of perforating guns. Employee must be able to work as part of a team and able to lift and carry heavy objects. Utilizes competency Processes to enhance job performance. Skills are typically acquired by completion of the Competency requirements. Perform all duties in compliance with Customer and Company policies and procedures and applicable regulations. Knowledgeable of company policies, HSE standards and PSL Work Instructions.
- Drive equipment to and from location as directed.
- Assist in rigging equipment up and down as directed.
- Assist in assembling tool strings as directed.
- Clean and maintain equipment as directed.
- Rebuild tools used in the servicing of the well with supervision.
- Assist in the loading and assembling of perforating guns as directed.
- Maintain a clean shop and work area.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Perform all duties in compliance with Customer and Company policies and procedures and applicable regulations.
- Actively participates in safety meetings to identify and address risks and hazards.
- Utilizes competency Processes to enhance job performance.