- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work and communicate well with customers and employees
- Must have the ability to work on-call 24×7 and flexibility to work at well sites for extended periods of time
- Must have a clean driving record and the ability to pass a Federal background check
- Ability to utilized computers for communication, reporting and other work-related purposes
- Must be 21 years of age or older in order to obtain ATF explosives certification
- Previous Military experience
- Career-minded individuals with a strong work ethic are preferred.
- Previous experience as a Wireline Field Operator
- Class A CDL license with Hazmat (highly preferred)
Locations: Grand Junction, CO
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.