Snubbing Operator – Oilfield Jobs – Odessa, TX
Excellent opportunity for experienced coil tubing operators with a Class a cdl and clean driving history. we offer top pay and day bonuses!
Essential Job Functions
Operates Snubbing units and associated equipment without supervision.
- Must have developed necessary skills within the service line and grasp a general understanding of other service functions.
- Must be fully trained in operating all associated pressure control equipment (Fluid Pump, Nitrogen equipment).
- Conducts the pre-job and post-job inspections and testing of the snubbing units by completing pre and post job inspection forms.
- Conducts the maintenance and general upkeep of the snubbing units and related equipment.
- Knowledge of snubbing unit operations, including but not limited to correctly connecting hydraulic hoses, equipment startup, engaging of prime mover and hydraulic pumps. A demonstrated knowledge of the function and location of all snubbing unit operating controls.
- Has an active and lead role in mentoring the snubbing assistants.
- Performs and assumes other duties and responsibilities as may be required by immediate supervisor.
- Delegates certain job tasks to the Snubbing assistants during job operation.
- Maintains a safe work area or job site by following QES HSE and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assists with job site operations as directed.
- All other job duties as assigned.