Operator SR – Wireline – Midland, TX
Work as part of a crew to perform various oilfield services. Drive equipment to location and rig the equipment up. Assist the crew during operations on the well and in rigging the equipment down at the conclusion of the job. Clean and maintain the service equipment. Must be available on a 24-hour basis. A high school diploma or GED is required. Must be able to pass an ATF background check and have a clean driving record.
- Drive equipment as directed.
- Assist in rigging equipment up and down.
- Assemble tool strings with minimal supervision.
- Clean and maintain equipment.
- Rebuild tools used in the servicing of the well.
- Load and assemble perforating guns with minimal supervision.
- Maintain a clean shop and work area.
- Assist in the training of Trainee Operators and Operators.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.