Equipment Operator – Cementing – El Reno, Oklahoma
To drive and operate oilfield cementing equipment.
· Pre & Post-trip inspections of a commercial motor vehicle
· Operating a commercial motor vehicle to and from the job site
· Clean and perform routine maintenance on vehicles and equipment- checking and filling fluids, pressure washing, replacing bulbs, and small parts
· Operating a bulk cement trailer while on job site
· Completing all regulatory and company compliance paperwork- DOT logs, trip-sheets, observation cards
· Assist in rig-up and rig-down- carrying iron and hoses (up to 75 lbs.), hammering unions together (using 4 lb. hammer), climbing stairs and ladders (rig floor, pump truck operating platforms)
· Assist in running other equipment, such as air compressor trailers, boost pump trailers, field bins, etc.