Cement Equipment Operator II – Fairview, OK
Fairview, OK, US, 73737
Under direct supervision, the Cement Equipment Operator II promotes excellent customer relations and satisfaction with the work performed at the well site while performing equipment rig up and rig down and preparing equipment for performing the job. The individual in this position is responsible for the safe operations of bulk equipment operating and repairing cement pump equipment with well site operations during the delivery of services in accordance with customer’s design and key performance indicators (KPIs). Additionally, the Cement Equipment Operator performs necessary calculations as well as data collection and distribution at the well site as needed. At the culmination of each job, cement equipment operator coordinates the clean-up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Responsible for the safe operation of bulk equipment, rig-up of iron and high pressure pump operations during the delivery of services, in accordance with the customer’s design and KPIs.
- Responsible for the integrity of the discharge iron installation.
- Prepares cement pumping equipment for the well site.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform equipment function checks in preparation for the job.
- Utilizes real-time data under dynamic job conditions, communicating results to appropriate personnel at the location
- May be required to drive company light-duty and commercial vehicles.
- Promotes safety awareness, environmental consciousness, and takes an active role in quality improvement processes.
- Holds pre- and post-job safety meetings periodically to identify job hazards and risks.
- Responsible for the rig down of equipment to return to the facilities.
- Works under direct supervision. Job Duties are highly defined with infrequent but direct supervision.
- Ensures that a high level of efficiency and readiness is achieved by the department in regards to equipment operating.
- Ensures compliance with all company and client Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) practices and guidelines.
- Retains an understanding of district goals and works towards meeting those objectives.
- Performs work on his/her own as well as provides assistance to other employees as directed.
- Performs and assumes other duties and responsibilities as may be required by immediate supervisor.
- Adheres to Company policies and work requirements.